Client Service Operations Coordinator
- - Client Service Operations
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Full Time
Oxford Financial Group, Ltd.TM, is the premier multifamily office in the Midwest and has been named the #1 Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) by Financial Planning magazine for each of the last five years (based upon assets under managemetn). One of the largest independent RIA firms in the country, with oversight of approximately $23.5 billion in assets under advisement (which includes assets under management), Oxford has 21 Managing Directors in five market offices who serve over 700 families and institutions in 37 states. Oxford is an independent, fee-only firm that is privately held by its partners and has provided multi-generational estate planning advice and forward-thinking investment solutions to families and institutions for more than 36 years. With special expertise in Aspirational Solutions and Niche Growth Strategies, Oxford specializes in addressing the needs of eight and nine figure clients.
Oxford Financial Group, Ltd. is searching for a Client Service Operations Coordinator. This associate is responsible for implementing and communicating all investment allocations.
- Prepares all paperwork to implement investment-related recommendations and processes accordingly
- Conducts research on requests regarding client accounts after first obtaining approval from the Supervisor
- Keeps current on related changes to the industry and complies with Oxford policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or finance-related field
- Minimum of two years experience in operations or account administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Must work well under deadline pressures to ensure quick execution while maintaining top quality and accuracy
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Must have excellent time management skills